CVS Rubber Paving specializes in the restoration of existing concrete or asphalt surfaces and new construction. Residential and commercial projects include but not limited to:
- Garage floors
- Pool/Hot Tub Deck
Rubber Paving offers several benefits, such as:
- cost effective alternative to concrete and asphalt
- durable and able to withstand subtle ground shifts and movement
- Saskatchewan sourced eco-friendly alternative
- swift project completion with minimal down time
- customizable colour options
- heightened safety and accessibility
- reduce potential hazards of slips, trips and falls
- simple winter maintenance
CVS expert installers can complete most residential projects within one business day. However, completion timelines are dependent on weather and scale of your project. Upon completion, projects are open to foot traffic in 24 hours and drivable within 72 hours.
Recycled Rubber Paving acts as an insulator which slowly releases heat. This means that ice does not so easily bind to rubber surfaces and there is an accelerated melting time come the spring. In the meantime, the use of a plastic bladed shovels and ice melt can be used.
CVS stands by their quality workmanship by offering a 5 year warranty against cracking and 1 year warranty on labour and materials.
We remain committed to exceptional customer service using the following steps:
- Contact CVS at 306-352-5908 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your free quote.
- A knowledgeable estimator will contact you to set up a visit that suits your availability.
- Quote provided.
- Colour samples made available.
- Deposit due upon booking.
- Tentative time frame given for project completion. (weather pending)